[Rcpp-devel] how to get rid of the warning message: no graphics system to unregister

Haiying Pang haiyingwithu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:57:16 CET 2012

I am calling a R function through Rcpp and RInside in my c++ program in
Linux. There are a lot of warning messages saying "no graphics system to
unregister" that were outputed to my log file, which leaded to a hug log
file that I can hardly open after letting the code run for a few hours. Is
there anyone who knows the reason and how to avoid the printing of such
warning messages? I appreciate for your help!

--
Haiying Pang