[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp and CUDA

Willem Ligtenberg willem.ligtenberg at openanalytics.eu
Thu Feb 2 19:45:14 CET 2012

Hi,

You might want to have a look at ROpenCL which I am developing.
http://repos.openanalytics.eu/html/ROpenCL.html
I gave a presentation about it on UseR2011. (I still need to find time
to make it CRAN worthy though)
It already allows you to create objects in R and move them to OpenCL
run a kernel and retrieve results.
If it is really CUDA you want, it may help you in writing the bindings to CUDA.

Kind regards,

Willem