[Rcpp-devel] sourceCpp() crashes R64

JJ Allaire jj.allaire at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:26:21 CET 2012

So perhaps there's an issue with the way Mac binaries are built on R-forge?
Perhaps a divergent set of headers or some difference in the way the C++
standard library is linked to?

Glad things are working for you. We'll investigate further to see if we can
figure out how and why this crops up. Thanks for your help!

J.J.