[Rcpp-devel] How to increase the coding efficiency

Honglang Wang wanghonglang2008 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:14:03 CET 2012

I am sorry. I think you are right. I know little about computation. And it
will be great that you write what you would like to wrote to explain to me.
I am really learning a lot from this discussion. Before I even have not
heard of profiling of a program. Thanks.

Best wishes!

Honglang Wang

Office C402 Wells Hall
Department of Statistics and Probability
Michigan State University
1579 I Spartan Village, East Lansing, MI 48823
wangho16 at msu.edu