[Rcpp-devel] cxxfunplus

Jiqiang Guo guojq28 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 16:41:55 CEST 2012

While developing R interface for Stan http://Stan.googlecode.com, we really want to save the compiled objects.  So I isolated some code out and put it into a tiny package and would like to see comments.

The thing is that Dirk said there were arguments, but I did not know that.  It would be nice to have them easily found.

Jiqiang