[Rcpp-devel] Cannot find header file R.h in Rcpp c++ package

Mingyu Tang alectang8888 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:40:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to use the Rcpp and RInside package in C++ on my Macbook.
When I compile the examples given on the website, the compiler returns that
"R.h: No such file or directory". And also a lot of other header files
cannot be found. And I searched in the package manually, and I did not find
this R.h file as well. Can anyone tell me what's going wrong here?

I downloaded Rcpp_0.9.10.tar package from CRAN.
I used the following command to compile:
g++ -I /Users/alectang8888/Downloads/Rcpp/include example.cpp -o example

Thank you in advance.

regards,

--
Mingyu Tang