[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Request for help with compiling Rcpp example

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Oct 17 23:34:27 CEST 2011

Jian,

On 14 October 2011 at 20:52, Jian Kang wrote:
| | Hi, Dirk,
| |
| | Sorry to disturb you again.
| |
| | Actually, I am also very interested in how to call back the R commands in
| | 'cxxfunction'. Do you have some examples or tutorial about this?

Are you aware that you can do 'help("cxxfunction")' which tells you about the
verbose=TRUE option?

As for Rcpp, are you aware of the eight vignettes in the Rcpp package, incl
Rcpp-introduction which is also a paper at www.jstatsoft.org?

Lastly, are you aware of my website, its Rcpp page, and the presentations
page as well as my blog? There are plenty of tutorials and examples there.

If none of this is any help, please try respecifying your question.  I am a
little unclear what "call back the R commands in 'cxxfunction'" is asking about.

Thanks, Dirk

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx