[Rcpp-devel] Success with integrating external C++ Code

Wed Oct 12 18:06:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Silkworth,David J.
<SILKWODJ at airproducts.com> wrote:
> I see, but this is not truly an inline example is it?

Sorry -- I'm not sure what it is you're after, then. The run.cppbugs.r
file sure looks like it's using inline to me ...  and in a "complex
fashion" at that, since you have source for the body of the 'inlined'
function as well as defining a custom class through the inclusion of a
header.

As mentioned in Simon's thread, It'd be helpful if you can give a
small example of what you're trying to do by supplying the source code
you're trying to "compile" and are having problems with. High level
descriptions of ideas you are trying to string together aren't
typically very helpful since it leaves the people trying to help you
to guess what the exact problem is, and we often guess incorrectly.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou