[Rcpp-devel] Success with integrating external C++ Code

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Oct 12 17:19:07 CEST 2011

On 12 October 2011 at 11:00, Silkworth,David J. wrote:
| I have been observing Simon Fuller?s exploration here with interest, but not so
| fully that I could replicate what he is now capable of doing.  I wonder if
| someone could build a small test case that would show how this works, since I
| think this would be of interest to many.

1.  This mailing list archive is full of such examples.  As I just wrote this
    morning, Whit's example of interfacing his "CppBugs" (ie which is redoing
    PyMC / Bugs from R via C++ / Rcpp) was just posted last week.

2.  Among the 39 packages listed on CRAN as Rcpp users, many use external
    libraries and classes.

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx