[Rcpp-devel] C++ code for ordinary differential equations

Jonas Rauch jonas.rauch at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:31:25 CEST 2011

I am using the deSolve package successfully and I think it is probably your
best option if you want to do things in R.
The most widespread solver in C++ is the Sundials Suite as far as I know:
https://computation.llnl.gov/casc/sundials/main.html
I think someone starting writing an interface to R, but it only covers the
really basic functions.
Regards,
Jonas