[Rcpp-devel] Help with an Rcpp and CppBugs example

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 04:06:23 CEST 2011

Shige,

That example is quite dated at this point.  The CppBugs api has
changed a lot since then and is likely to change more in the near
future.

Please git pull the latest from github, and ping me if you have any issues.

There are also quite a few pure c++ examples the the 'test' dir to get
you started.

In the next major release of CppBugs you will be able to declare the
objects directly in R, but give me a few months to get that working.

-Whit