[Rcpp-devel] R.e. Basic documentation for Rcpp (Nick Sabbe)

Christian Gunning xian at unm.edu
Fri May 13 23:49:12 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:36 AM,
<rcpp-devel-request at r-forge.wu-wien.ac.at> wrote:

> If anybody wants to call me an idiot for not finding this information: go
> ahead and make your day. Then make mine and point me to the docs I need :-)

Did you find the Rcpp-quickref vignette?  It contains a list of short
and hopefully self-explanatory examples that should get you started,
including an STL-style loop.  Of course, the focus is on Rcpp itself
rather than C++, for which there are already docs aplenty.  If you
find any glaring holes in the quickref, though, let me know and I'll
try to get them spackled up.

-christian

--
A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal – Panama!