[Rcpp-devel] R Embedded in a class function

CESAR PERNALETE pernaletec at pdvsa.com
Thu Mar 17 22:11:50 CET 2011

Hi everyone.

I need to embed an R function in a class function. I have seen in all of
the examples that the embed of R always is made in the main function. It
possible to do it in a class function?
How would be?

I tried to do it, and first argc, argv variables were expected. Then i
assigned values to this variables in this way:

const char *agv = "./main";  //No parameters are needed by the main
function
int agc = 1;
RInside R(agc,&agv);  // create an embedded R instance

In this case no error were found at compiling, but the embed didn't work.

If some of you have some idea i would appreciate your help.

Best regards.

César