[Rcpp-devel] package .onLoad multiple modules

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Jun 24 19:45:01 CEST 2011

On 24 June 2011 at 10:16, Davor Cubranic wrote:
| On June 23, 2011 08:16:59 PM baptiste auguie wrote:
| > - could we expect a CRAN release of Rcpp soon? (I am relying on this
| > new argument to loadRcppModules(), which means that my package would
| > currently fail on CRAN, and even on r-forge (I'm not sure how to
| > specify Rcpp >= 0.9.4.2 as import).
|
| Version dependencies can be specified in the package's DESCRIPTION file. I have
| this in one of my packages:
| 	Depends: Rcpp (>= 0.8.6), RcppArmadillo (>= 0.2.6)

Yes, sure, but only 'a.b.c.' versions get to CRAN, and R-Forge in all its
wisdom does not use development versions packages hosted there.  So all it
knows is 0.9.4.

It may be two or three more weeks til a new Rcpp release.

Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com