[Rcpp-devel] package .onLoad multiple modules

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:16:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a couple of follow-up questions re: this old thread:

- could we expect a CRAN release of Rcpp soon? (I am relying on this
new argument to loadRcppModules(), which means that my package would
currently fail on CRAN, and even on r-forge (I'm not sure how to
specify Rcpp >= 0.9.4.2 as import).

- R/zzz.r in my package now reads,

  cda <- new( "Module" )
  cd <- new( "Module" )
  linear <- new( "Module" )
  array <- new( "Module" )

 .onLoad <- function(pkgname, libname){
     loadRcppModules(direct=FALSE)
 }

which is much cleaner than before; however, R CMD check still complains
WARNING Undocumented code objects:
  array cd linear
All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.

Can I hide them, or is there a documentation format for Modules?

Thanks, and best regards,

baptiste

PS: full package is at
https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/cda/?root=photonics

sessionInfo()
R version 2.13.0 (2011-04-13)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_NZ.UTF-8/en_NZ.UTF-8/C/C/en_NZ.UTF-8/en_NZ.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  grid
methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] cda_1.0              statmod_1.4.10       RcppArmadillo_0.2.23
Rcpp_0.9.4.2         ggplot2_0.8.9        proto_0.3-9.2
[7] reshape_0.8.4        plyr_1.5.2