[Rcpp-devel] Difficulty Compiling RcppClassic Package on Windows

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Jun 11 15:59:49 CEST 2011

Hi Tim,

On 10 June 2011 at 23:07, Tim Jurka wrote:
| Re-writing the wrapper using the new API resolved the issues; it installs perfectly on Windows now. Thank you for your help!

Excellent news. I hope you will find over time that the new API has a number
of nice things going for it so I thing you will not mind the transition.

That said, I of course should keep RcppClassic useable. I see no 'long long'
in the RcppClassic sources, were you using one from maxent binding you wrote?
Or does the Windows binary of RcppClassic simply need a rebuild?

Thanks, Dirk

--
Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com