[Rcpp-devel] fun(Times) with STL

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Jun 4 18:59:02 CEST 2011

On 4 June 2011 at 11:37, Douglas Bates wrote:
| Dirk and Romain recommended the freely-available book "C++ Annotaions"
| to me (just google the title to find out where to download it) and

Also:

edd at max:~$ apt-cache search "c\+\+-annotations"
c++-annotations - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++
c++-annotations-contrib - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - contributed files
c++-annotations-dvi - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - DVI output
c++-annotations-html - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - html output
c++-annotations-latex - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - LaTeX output
c++-annotations-pdf - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - PDF output
c++-annotations-ps - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - Postscript output
c++-annotations-txt - Extensive tutorial and documentation about C++ - text output
edd at max:~$

so if you have a suitable Linux distribution then an electronic copy is just
an apt-get command away.

Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com