[Rcpp-devel] namespace error

soeren.vogel at uzh.ch soeren.vogel at uzh.ch
Thu Jun 2 18:37:47 CEST 2011

Hello

I have a Package called Pack with an Rcpp module Foo, which is a C++ class implemented using Rcpp module. When R CMD CHECKing the package, I repeatedly get the error:

Error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'GUTS', details:
  call: value[[3L]](cond)
  error: failed to load module mod_guts from package GUTS
Execution halted
A namespace must be able to be loaded with just the base namespace
loaded: otherwise if the namespace gets loaded by a saved object, the
session will be unable to start.

However, the package loads and works fine after installing, so I am confused about this error. What am I doing wrong, and how to circumvent?

Thanks *S*