[Rcpp-devel] Stack imbalance warning when using Rcpp and OpenMP

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 27 19:26:19 CEST 2011

On 2011-07-26, at 8:01 PM, Michael Braun wrote:

> Dirk:
>
> I am sorry I was not clearer about what I am trying to accomplish.  The issue is with operating on elements of an Rcpp::List object in parallel.

Can you copy the list to a regular double array or std::vector, operate on that in your parallel loop (taking care to avoid any bits of R interpreter since it's single-threaded), and then outside the loop wrap/copy that into an R data structure that you can return as the result of the function?

Davor