[Rcpp-devel] [Rd] Performance of .C and .Call functions vs. native R code

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 19 17:09:11 CEST 2011

I just saw that I left a syntax error in the .R and the first
_Rout.txt files.  Notice that in the second _Rout.txt file the order
of the arguments in the constructors for the MMatrixXd and the
MVectorXd are in a different order than in the .R and the first
_Rout.txt files.  The correct order has the pointer first, then the
dimensions.  For the first _Rout.txt file this part of the code is not
used.