[Rcpp-devel] Loading a package using Rcpp Modules results in memory corruption

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:07:04 CET 2011

Dominick,

> Merging Rcpp into cxxPack may be the only way that I can move on to
> the work that really interests me. I am open to other suggestions from
> the R community...

I strongly encourage you to do this.  I think the nice folks at
R-forge will even give you your own mailing list.

Joking aside, I think that is the best solution for everyone.  Just
think of all the developer time wasted today by this thread.  I think
it's best for the health of the community if you move on.

-Whit