[Rcpp-devel] Release candidate (Was: Ancient Rcpp for OS X on CRAN)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 23 17:22:41 CET 2011

On 23 February 2011 at 11:03, Simon Urbanek wrote:
| It passes on R-devel, OS X 10.5.8

Beautiful, thank you both (and Ken).

We received another short and interesting patch (albeit in private mail
rather than here which is always preferred). That patch enables support for
Intel Compiler 12.0 which is nice, so I am going to fold that in as well.

Rcpp 0.9.2 should still hit CRAN tomorrow.