[Rcpp-devel] bug in package inline

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Dec 20 21:02:39 CET 2011

Hi Yasir,

Thanks for posting here.

On 20 December 2011 at 14:46, Yasir Suhail wrote:
|  I couldn't find the inline devel list so I am writing here since Rcpp
| and inline devels have a high correlation.

Yes, inline is of course still Oleg's package, but he has been cool with us
making the last few releases.  So effectively, that was the best call.

|  In the file getDynLib.R,
|  line 9 or so reads
|
|  stop( sprintf( "dll %s not loaded" ) )
|
|  It should probably read
|
|  stop( sprintf( "dll %s not loaded",x ) )

Thank you -- good catch.  Just committed as rev 48.

|  Is there a way to suggest patches etc in an easier platform like
| bitbucket, github etc?

Well, Romain and I don't even have plans to move Rcpp or RInside anywhere
else (given that R-Forge works for us) so with this package being actually
Oleg's it is even less clear if/how changes would occur.

But R-Forge has SVN repositories, you can always get anonymous SVN checkouts.
And from those very precise patches via svn diff -- and emailing these here
(or off-line to Romain and myself) is pretty easy.  Hope that is good enough.

Cheers, Dirk

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx