[Rcpp-devel] Where is compileCode() ?

Darren Cook darren at dcook.org
Wed Aug 24 06:49:38 CEST 2011

Trying to understand some of the Rcpp/inline internals I was led to a
call to compileCode() [1]. This is called from both cxxfunction and
cfunction, but I cannot find it anywhere. I downloaded the inline
package source code (having already searched the Rcpp source code), and
then as still no luck, I just downloaded the R source code, and it is
not in there either?!

Darren

[1]:
    libLFile <- compileCode(f, code, language = language, verbose = verbose)