[Rcpp-devel] A question in slides from Rcpp workshop

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Aug 6 03:12:31 CEST 2011

Hi Zhongyi,

On 5 August 2011 at 13:26, Zhongyi Yuan wrote:
| That was everything I want to know in this example.
| Thanks for helping me out, for your advice, and for such an amazing package.

Pleasure -- it was clear that you done some careful reading to find this.
Keep plugging along, check also with the list archives and we'll try help
where we can. I hope you'll continue to find Rcpp useful.

Cheers, Dirk

--
Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com