[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] Two more Rcpp master classes this fall

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Aug 5 18:35:23 CEST 2011

[ Last evening, I posted the following with proper hyperlinks at my blog at
  http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2011/08/04#rcpp_classes_2011-09_and_2011-10 ]

  New Rcpp master classes scheduled for New York and San Francisco

  Together with Revolution Analytics, I will be offering two more one-day
  classes on the Rcpp package for seamless integration of R and C++.

  The format will follow the workshop Romain and I gave during the tutorial
  day preceding this year's R/Finance conference. The style will once again
  be hands-on, with copious concrete examples and solid coverage of most
  aspects of Rcpp and related packages such as RInside, RcppArmadillo and
  others. The eight-hour schedule contains about six hours of instruction,
  split into four sessions of around ninety minutes. This leaves ample time
  for both lunch and coffee breaks, and for informal discussions and Q+A.

  Two one-day classes will be offered: The first in New York on Saturday,
  September 28, 2011 and the second one two weeks later in San Franciso on
  Saturday, October 8, 2011. Please see the official course page for more
  details, concrete location info and maps as well as registration details.

  Feel free to contact me at the usual email address with questions.

Questions and inquiries welcome.

Cheers, Dirk

--
Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com