[Rcpp-devel] Favourite Rcpp examples?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 27 06:47:47 CEST 2011

On 26 April 2011 at 20:53, Whit Armstrong wrote:
| I could probably show you the Gelman - Radon example in my MCMC framework.
|
| Might be able to do a speed comparison w/ JAGS, but not sure if there
| is sufficient time left for me to send and you to integrate the
| example.
|
| Let me know what you think.

I bite, whether or not we get it done for this week or (most likely) not. I
actually did check out your cppbugs git archive. [ You have a bug that the
old example you posted now fails as your model class now takes four arguments
rather than three; throwing an arbitrary 1e4 for the added int argument works ]

Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com