[Rcpp-devel] data.frame from R to C++?

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Tue Apr 12 14:46:20 CEST 2011

Should work as expected with the next version of Rcpp (svn version >=
3000).

require( Rcpp )
require( inline )
df <- data.frame(
     V1 = c("c3", "c1", "c2" ),
     V2 = c("3a", "1b", "2c" )
     )
fx <- cxxfunction( signature( x = "data.frame" ), '
     DataFrame DF(x);
     StringVector v1 = DF["V1"];
     StringVector v2 = DF["V2"] ;
     return List::create( v1, v2) ;