[Rcpp-devel] Accessing/copying rows/colums of matrices

Michael Braun braunm at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 7 07:25:54 CEST 2011

Yes!  Adding the using namespace Rcpp line did the trick.  Thank you.

Might I suggest adding this trick to the documentation?  Many (most? just me?) R users are simply looking for ways to do statistics faster, and just don't have the same skills or experience as professional software developers.  Certainly we are all appreciative of your contribution to R, and how it makes our lives easier.  By placing tricks like this in accessible and clearly written documentation, it would lower the barrier to even more researchers benefitting from your hard work.

Thanks again, and I did learn a lot from the process.