[Rcpp-devel] problem with devel code

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Oct 31 20:53:07 CET 2010

On 31 October 2010 at 20:03, Kaveh Vakili wrote:
| Hi,
|
| i tried to inline the code for f.Rcpp found here:
|
| http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.rcpp/851/match=matrix+inline
|
| I get a mysterious bug. I'l not sure what's wrong with the code, can anyone comment ?

May I suggest that you read something like

as you

  - did not show what commands you executed did,

  - did not say what you expected,

  - did not detail what you got instead,

  - and generally did not offer anything here, in particular no information
    on which operating system, g++ version, R version, Rcpp version, etc pp.

Thanks, Dirk