[Rcpp-devel] Accessing T of RcppVector<T>

Johannes Egner johannes.egner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 14:02:15 CEST 2010

> The background: forwarding the cout-stream in Dirk's example to R as below
> doesn't work in the R-GUI on Windows (or in an IDE such as Eclipse); but it
> does work if one runs an R session from the command line (that is, within
> the console -- no surprise that the stream is correctly forwarded).

I was imprecise here: it does work using the Rterm connector in
Eclipse/StatET, but not with the RJ-connector. (For those who use this IDE.)

It seems to boild down to contingent (and annoying) implementation details
that are far beyond Rcpp's control -- I suspect my question really doesn't
belong here.

Jo