[Rcpp-devel] Errors when just including Rcpp.h

Andrew Redd amredd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 00:26:55 CEST 2010

I have a class that I am building that I want to interface through Rcpp, but
when I just include Rcpp, even without any Rcpp code included. I get several
errors that appear to be template problems. What is going on here?  I've
attached the error output file.

It compiles fine without including Rcpp.h.  I am developing with cuda so
compiling with nvcc, which passes off to gcc, after the cuda code is
extracted.

Ubuntu 10.4
gcc (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) 4.4.3
nvcc release 3.2

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

-Andrew