[Rcpp-devel] Searching the archives ?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Oct 27 21:42:38 CEST 2010

On 27 October 2010 at 21:25, Kaveh Vakili wrote:
| Are the archives of this devel somehow searchable ?
| If yes how ?

Google, rseek.org, etc may work well enough.  However, you are not limited by
the web view offered of R-Forge -- the list also has subscriptions by gmame
and the similar mail-archive:

   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.rcpp/

   http://www.mail-archive.com/rcpp-devel@lists.r-forge.r-project.org/info.html

I believe that both do have search features.  I have subscribed directly so I
tend to use grep on my mail folder.

| Also, my questions essentially relate to 'inline', Am i at the right place ?

Inasmuch as it pertains to inline and Rcpp, RcppArmadillo etc: absolutely.