[Rcpp-devel] inline with classes

Whit Armstrong armstrong.whit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:21:53 CEST 2010

aha, thanks for correcting me. on the inline/Rcpp division of labor.

So, what you are suggesting should have been obvious to me.

I pass the class def in the include statement of the inline function?
Is that it?

I'll ping back after I try this.

If this really works, then I think WinBUGS can finally die.

-Whit