No subject

Fri May 7 18:15:04 CEST 2010

  -- you care about the Rcpp and Armadillo intersection, ie RcppArmadillo

  -- you had rightly obsevered that (up until and including RcppArmadillo 0.2.1)
     one could use RcppArmadillo with inline (as inline would pull Rcpp.h
     leading it to be included before other headers)

  -- we pointed you to alternative methods, notably using a package

  -- you still seem to using some mashup of methods; Romain and I don't so
     you to tell us more clearly a) what you do and b) what doesn't work

  -- as far as I can tell RcppArmadillo 0.2.2 should help you, your post
     does in no way indicate whether you looked at it

  -- Rcpp.package.skeleton() does not know and will not know about
     RcppArmadillo; it is higher the foodchain

  -- Which is why RcppArmadillo has its own skeleton generator.

| Thanks for an awesome package!  I can go into C++ and do crazy loops
| with near ease as if I was in R.

Cool. That is one of the goals. Glad it helps you.

--
  Regards, Dirk