[Rcpp-devel] Unit test fails in RcppArmadillo

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Fri Mar 19 18:50:10 CET 2010

I get the following error when running unit tests for the current SVN head of RcppArmadillo:

Executing test function test.wrap.R  ...
run-time error: Mat::init(): can't change the amount of memory as auxiliary memory is in use

This is on OS X Snow Leopard with R 2.10.1 and libArmadillo 0.9.0.

Looking at the code, I'm not sure where the error is coming from, since I can't see any Armadillo objects that are being obviously resized.

Davor