[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo 0.2.2, Rcpp 0.8.2

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jun 10 18:25:35 CEST 2010

We're still not really in a habit of announcing releases here (though I try
to do so on my blog) so briefly:

 -- following up on Rcpp 0.8.1, we have a new RcppArmadillo which contains
    Armadillo 0.9.10, supports the plugin mechanism from inline 0.3.5 and
    some more fixes

 -- following up on Rcpp 0.8.1 and hints from Brian Ripley, we managed to in
    (as Romain calls it) "blind coding" get around the issues on Solaris /
    with suncc (by protecting some gcc-specific stuff) so a new Rcpp 0.8.2
    is out but there is strictly no reason to upgrade unless you use that
    platform / compiler.

More at http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog or even more specifically at
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/code/rcpp

--