[Rcpp-devel] How get colnames and rownames in Rcpp method?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Jul 29 04:11:57 CEST 2010

Hi Young-Ju

On 29 July 2010 at 10:58, Young-Ju Park wrote:
| Hi all,
|
| I have a question.
|
| How get colnames and rownames in Rcpp method?
| attecthed file : RGui.exe capture

You seem a little unfamiliar with how we typically work in Open Source:
the preferred method is _reproducible examples_.  Screen captures are close
to useless.  Also ...

| my work environment :
| R version : 2.11.1
| Development Language : VC++

... you missed entry 2.7 in the FAQ which I quote here with the mark-up; see
the pdf version on my site or the nearest CRAN mirror:

   \subsection{Can I use \pkg{Rcpp} with Visual Studio}

   Not a chance.

   And that is not because we are meanies but because \proglang{R} and Visual
   Studio simply do not get along. As \pkg{Rcpp} is all about extending
   \proglang{R} with \proglang{C++} interfaces, we are bound by the available
   toolchain.  And \proglang{R} simply does not compile with Visual
   Studio. Go complain to its vendor if you are still upset.

So in short: no VC++.

Cheers, Dirk