[Rcpp-devel] cxxfunction()

param jeet humtumiit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:34:30 CEST 2010

 Hello,

I have to work with Rcpp interface. I have installed packages inline and
Rcpp.

When I use the function below, I get the error. Error is following function
statement below.  How to sort out this problem?
 I would appreciate your help.

fx <- cxxfunction( signature( x = "numeric" ),
+ ' NumericVector xx(x); return wrap( std::accumulate( xx.begin(), xx.end(),
0.0 ) ) ; '
+ , plugin = "Rcpp")

*ERROR(s) during compilation: source code errors or compiler configuration
errors!*

Program source:
1: // includes from the plugin
2:
3: #include <Rcpp.h>
4:
5:
6: #ifndef BEGIN_RCPP
7: #define BEGIN_RCPP
8: #endif
9:
10: #ifndef END_RCPP
11: #define END_RCPP
12: #endif
13:
14: using namespace Rcpp;
15:
16:
17: // user includes
18:
19:
20: // declaration
21: extern "C" {
22: SEXP file712b6459( SEXP x) ;
23: }
24:
25: // definition
26:
27: SEXP file712b6459( SEXP x ){
28: BEGIN_RCPP
29: NumericVector xx(x); return wrap( std::accumulate( xx.begin(), xx.end(),
0.0 ) ) ;
30: END_RCPP
31: }
32:
33:
Error in compileCode(f, code, language = language, verbose = verbose) :
Compilation ERROR, function(s)/method(s) not created!

I would appreciate your help.

Regards:
Param