[Rcpp-devel] recommended way to use Rcpp in packages

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:39:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:10 AM, <romain at r-enthusiasts.com> wrote:

> Please share your sarcasms with the community

Sarcasm normally has an element of distortion of the truth. In this case
readers
are free to look at the release date of cxxPack 7.0 on CRAN and compare that
date with
the release date of the Rcpp documentation that Romain argued that I should
read.

Notice that I sent this message to Romain as a personal correspondence, and
he
published it to this list. That does not seem like reasonable net-etiquette
to me.

Dominick

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:50 AM, < <romain at r-enthusiasts.com>