[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp-devel Digest, Vol 4, Issue 14

Jianping Hua talich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:51:15 CET 2010

Hi, Dirk:

Segmentation error is my stupid typo. The memory assignment in line 19
surely should be
    double *allvalues = new double [ nodesize ]; // to save all results
rather than
    double *allvalues = new double ( nodesize ); // to save all results

The new makefile did not work on my MBP still because of the mtune
parameter. Basically I have to use
CXXFLAGS := $(MPILIBS) $(RCPPFLAGS) $(RCPPINCL) $(RINSIDEINCL) -g -O2

Surely you can add these examples to next RInside tarball.

Jianping