[Rcpp-devel] Appropriate scope of Rcpp-quickref?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Dec 17 17:13:57 CET 2010

On 17 December 2010 at 09:04, Christian Gunning wrote:
| I was wondering if Rcpp-quickref is an appropriate place for
| information about RcppArmadillo, RcppGSL, etc.  It seems like a nice
| place to centralize information, as well as "advertise" the other
| packages.  Likewise, Rcpp-quickref is always available since
| RcppArmadillo etc. depend on Rcpp.  The chief downside seems to me to
| be a long document...
|
| Thoughts?

Just finishing / completing Rcpp-quickref is already going to be a lot of
work so adding to the pile doesn't really help.   OTOH RcppArmadillo is a
very useful core addition so one could document the wrappers / converters.

Doing beats talking any day though. :)  Any addition is a good one at this
stage.