[Rcpp-devel] Modules docs

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Thu Dec 9 00:15:28 CET 2010

I'm not sure which version of the vignette you are referring to, but the
one on CRAN (related to Rcpp 0.8.9) recommends to have this in the
NAMESPACE:

import(Rcpp)

This might be conservative and you might end up importing too much. I
don't see much of a downside to it.

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast