[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Extending <Rcpp/module/Module_generated_class_constructor.h>

Tama Ma pingnang at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Dec 3 22:55:45 CET 2010

Dear Dirk,

	Thank you very much for updating the svn so fast. Well, I must admit that I only started to learn R and Rcpp yesterday, so I am very new to this business.

	To r2697, I first do a  cleanup  followed by  R CMD INSTALL Rcpp -I /path/to/my/Rcpp/directory  . It runs okay, and my own program compiles as well.

	However, following what you have suggested, I find an error as well, given as follows:

Tama-Mas-MacBook-Pro:pkg tamama$ pwd
/opt/local/share/Rcpp-svn/pkg
Tama-Mas-MacBook-Pro:pkg tamama$ sudo R CMD check Rcpp
* using log directory ‘/opt/local/share/Rcpp-svn/pkg/Rcpp.Rcheck’
* using R version 2.12.0 (2010-10-15)
* using platform: x86_64-apple-darwin10.5.0 (64-bit)
* using session charset: UTF-8
* checking for file ‘Rcpp/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* this is package ‘Rcpp’ version ‘0.8.9.3’
* checking package name space information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... ERROR
Packages required but not available:
  RUnit inline rbenchmark

See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter 'Creating R
packages' of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
Tama-Mas-MacBook-Pro:pkg tamama$

	I don't know what this RUnit is, anyway I will try to locate where the possible error is.

	Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Tama Ma