[Rcpp-devel] Extending <Rcpp/module/Module_generated_class_constructor.h>

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Dec 3 22:05:07 CET 2010

Hi Tama.

On 3 December 2010 at 21:46, Tama Ma wrote:
| 	Here it is. Hope it works fine.

Applied cleanly -- but unit tests don't currently pass (which can of course
be due to ongoing work on our side -- such is the nature of changing code in
repositories). I am sure we will pan it out over the weekend.

If you feel like it, look for the unit tests and add one for the seventh
argument as icing on the cake.

Thanks for the contribution and the quick turnaround!

Cheers, Dirk