[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp-devel Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

Christian Gunning xian at unm.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:53:55 CET 2010

> This is not about this particular case, it is about "general ideas"
> along the lines of your original post.

As far as I can tell, this is clearly not the appropriate forum for
"general ideas" about software.  Nor is it appropriate to
cross-posting material from other forums or personal emails to this
forum unless it's specifically related to Rcpp. You made a specific
request. Could you please respect the bandwidth of this public forum
and wait for a specific reply?

best,
Christian
(reading on digest mode)