[Rcpp-devel] [RcppExamples] -- would someone share the makefile?

Johannes Egner johannes.egner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 19:36:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am (slowly and carefully) learning about Rcpp, and thought that compiling
the code in the RcppExamples package could be a good start.

MSVC seems to be out of the game (at least as far as the compiler is
concerned; using it as an editor may be another story), and it seems I
cannot avoid using MinGW and those mysterious makefiles anymore. Would
anyone care to send me a makefile that was used to compile the mentioned
examples, please? (I know it needs modifying -- I'll use it as a template to
see what I need to learn about makefiles for now.)

Thanks, Jo