[Rcpp-devel] experimental handling of uncaught exceptions

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Dec 28 13:29:58 CET 2009

On 28 December 2009 at 12:22, Romain François wrote:
| Now we can grab the exception class and its message :

Wow!

Is that something we need to #ifdef protect with something specific to
gcc/g++ for the cases where someone tries a different compiler ? As e.g.
REvolution and Win64 -- we'd prefer to have the package work modulo this
feature.

Also inline 0.3.4 is on CRAN.  Time for a 0.7.1 release sometime this week,
maybe tomorrow, to finish the inline-back-to-inline transition?  Anything
pending from your end?