[Rcicr-users] CI Errors

Daniel Albohn d.albohn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 02:17:41 CET 2014

Hello all,

I apologize for not being too proficient in this package, but I am running into some additional errors while trying to compute classification images. I’ve reproduced the script and errors below. I’ve tried every iteration for producing CIs, but get an error for every one (errors bolded). Any help in figuring out how to remedy this issue would be greatly appreciated.

> library(rcicr)
> baseimage <- ‘AndN’ #What I named the image when producing the stim
> rdata <- 'rcicrRC2.Rdata’ #Name of my data file computed while making the images
> responsedata <- read.csv('rcicrdata.csv’)

> ci <- generateCI2IFC(responsedata, 'Face_All', 'correct', baseimage, rdata)
   Error in readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) : cannot open the connection
   In addition: Warning message:
   In readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) :
   cannot open compressed file 'AndN', probable reason 'No such file or directory’

> cis <- batchGenerateCI2IFC(responsedata, 'subject_nr', 'Face_All', 'correct', baseimage, rdata)
   Error in matlab::zeros(length(names(cis)), 2) :
  dimensions must be a positive quantity

> cis <- batchGenerateCI2IFC(responsedata, 'Face_All', 'correct','Emotion', baseimage, rdata)
   Error in stimuli_params[[baseimage]][stimuli, ] :
   only 0's may be mixed with negative subscripts

Best,
Dan

Daniel Albohn
Email <mailto:d.albohn at gmail.com>  | (484)332-7688