[Rcicr-users] partial data

Thomas Schubert thomas.wolfgang.schubert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:49:12 CET 2014

Hi Ron (and the list),

congrats on the new R version of the scripts, it worked nicely.

I noticed that a newly installed R on a windows machine also needed the
libraries jpeg, matlab and aspace.

I have a question about missing or partial data. How does the script
deal with them at the moment? In particular, what would be the better
strategy:

a) generate a lot of target images (say, 770), randomly allocate only
around 150 to each participant, but sample more participants per
condition, or

b) generate 300 target images, but get every participant of a smaller
sample to answer every image pair?

would the software even tolerate the partial data coming out of a) ?

thomas schubert
department of psychology, university of oslo
schubert at igroup.org
http://www.igroup.org/schubert/